Sunday, October 10, 2010


Although it was a beautiful Sunday afternoon in Rockport, I just wasn't attracting any riders. That happens a lot- people want to take a picture with the horse and pet him, but they just can't seem to spend a little money on a ride.
Today I opted to walk further afield, in the mission to give Curley a good long walk. We passed Back Beach, and saw a group of people assembling, waiting for a bride to arrive for an outdoor wedding. I quipped, "It looks like you're having a wedding, now all you need is my carriage!"
One of the groomsmen walked over, and we quickly agreed on a price for me to provide a nice ride at the end of the ceremony. Here is the happy couple, Meaghan and Michael.
And here's the good egg, Meaghan's younger brother,
Nick, with his daughter and niece, having a fun ride of their own at the reception!
So we had a wonderful afternoon in the October sunshine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home